Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 10: an awkward/ uncomfortable encounter

I was seriously on guard Saturday for something awkward or uncomfortable to happen to me; I carried my camera with me all day.  The closest I got was a conversation I had with an elderly woman at a deli and in retrospect I could have whipped out my camera, taken a picture of her and ran away- but I really wanted my chicken salad sandwich- so I refrained.  I spent the rest of the day soaking in the last bit of summer I could get out on my deck.  Above is the view I had from my deck Saturday.  Notice what's missing... (the picture below was taken a few weeks back incase you aren't familiar with Grand Haven).  Lake Michigan seemingly disappeared for the weekend due to fog, super weird phenomenon... also... kind of awkward? 

No comments:

Post a Comment