Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 1: favorite item at home

Okay, so I'm a little embarrassed, but this is my baby blanket.  It didn't take me long to conclude that this is my favorite item at home, but it did take me a while to decide if I should post it or not... because, well, I'm 22 and I still have my baby blanket.  I sleep with it every night and it's been on every trip I've ever gone on (except the first semester of college when I thought I would stop sleeping with it but then I couldn't take it any longer and brought it back after Christmas break) and I think it used to be yellow but now it's not.  I love this thing- even if it looks like a rag- we've gone through a lot together. And I think I'll sleep with it until my future husband or children throw it away some day.  Or until it disintegrates.  Whichever comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment